Friday, August 22, 2008

"You say it's your Birthday!...na, na, na, na, na, na!"


My best friend growing up always called me on my birthday and sang that song to me...she's the one who taught me how to be so cool. When I was making the dreadful 80's mistake of Def Leopard and White Snake or Lion or whatever - she introduced me to the Beatles. Great memories!


Anyway, today is my birthday! Yippee! So I am posting a picture of the best birthday gift ever! His name is Henry and we adopted him at Paws in the City a few weeks ago! So I got my first dog at age 32!


I also got the absolute best birthday card today too. My two girls...I am sure our little boy helped in his own...made me a beautiful card and had it propped by a full pot of coffee...thanks to my awesome hubby.


Celebrate today!

No comments: