Monday, August 18, 2008

new look! new philosophy!




My new logo is at the top of this blog and the red w is my new "swoosh!" My fave color is red!

I have been working for a little while now...okay, all summer. On remarketing my photography business. My goal was to have all of the changes in place before school started back...yippee! I am ahead of schedule!

So many of you have been with me from the beginning and I appreciate you growing with me. You may notice a lot of changes as you read through the {details} section of my website. Check it out and please give me feedback. I am a tough girl and love constructive criticism, so fire away. (I'm okay with compliments too.)

My new philosophy is: fewer clients and phenominal service!

Therefore, I am no longer doing Portraits in the Park...sniffles. I loved doing those over the past four years and it felt great to give back to so many local charities, but now that I have three kiddos of my own I am unable to handle so many clients.
If I met you through a PIP event and you liked the quick and simple format check out my holiday mini-sessions coming up in the fall. I will blog about it later this week and all of the details will be in this month's e-newsletter. If you want to sign up for our e-mailing list simply fill out the form on the bottom of the intro page to the website.

Have an awesome day!!!








No comments: