Monday, August 18, 2008

Paul







Last week, I spent the morning with Paul, his girlfriend, his two sisters and their 6-month-old puppy. It was pretty crazy, but I think we captured some good ones.

I am loving taking portraits of seniors! They are so young and fun! And I only felt a little old when I found out he was born in the 90's. It was probably around the same time that I was listening to my new nine inch nails tape. memories...

P.S. - Hey Paul, sorry these took so long to get on my blog...I was a little run down. (ha! ha!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah.... run down... ahahahh You know i am still praying to God about that one!

I love the pictures!!! They are awesome! Paul loves the leaning against the wall pics, and i think the golf pictures are classics!

Anonymous said...

Yeah! I am so glad. I think you will be happy with the rest too. I just have to get them edited.

Anonymous said...

When are all the other pictures going to be up!?!?!?!

Hope you are going well!!

Anonymous said...

hey girl...they are posted. Just go to my website and look under slide shows. Your ordering gallery will be posted soon.