Monday, February 16, 2009

Did you see my new ad?


My new adventure is beginning! I am finally embarking on senior portraits. I had some sweet clients let me capture their senior pictures in the Fall...and I LOVED it! My fear was that the portraits would be corny. You know...those cheesy props that so many senior photographers use? But what I have found is that my clients dislike those as much as I do!


So... if you are a member of the Class of 2009 then book your session now! March is starting to fill up quickly...and you definitely want them before graduation so we can do some fabulous "one-of-a-kind" announcements.


Call or text me at 972.814.4301 or e-mail me at angela@willinghamphotography.com and book your session by March 15 to receive all of your images on a cd with the purchase of the Ultimate Senior Package!
And juniors...your time is almost here, so start booking now for my summer and fall sessions.
Have a great week!
Angela


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like when people are expressing their opinion and thought. So I like the way you are writing

Anonymous said...

These watches are designed to be loud and attractive.
Even the most discerning eye would often be unable to tell the difference.
Keep in mind, that there are certain watch makers, who demand top dollar,
for their watches.

Feel free to visit my homepage: facebooks.lv