Saturday, September 27, 2008

Here I am!




Sometimes I go away for a while and work, work, work on admin stuff. You know, like answering e-mails, retouching photos, processing orders, answering e-mails, editing, websites and answering a few more e-mails...so that's what I have been doing.


But last week I documented a birthday party for these two very sweet little girls at Pee Wee Picasso!


So fun!


NEWS FLASH! Did you know that I do parties now? I have had so many requests to do birthday parties that I am creating an "event division" and hiring some very talented mommy* photographers to help out.


Watch for more details...but pretty much it is $150 for a 90 minutes of event coverage, online gallery for guests to order prints and the unretouched photos on a cd.


And it doesn't have to be a kid's party. Tonight I am documenting a 60th birthday party!
Love it!




No comments: