Monday, July 28, 2008

Something Different




I have had this idea for a while of using bold fabrics as a backdrop, but I didn't have the space for a studio and my kids are too young to keep my equipment out all of the time. All of that changed when pregnant with baby number 3 I experienced an episode of "ultra-nesting" and instead of buying a new crib, we bought a new house.


So finally after a lot of help from two great friends and an awesome hubby, I now have my home studio!!! Yeah! I love the glamour of a studio shoot...the lights, the make-up, and most importantly the air-conditioning. Our sweet friend, Lizz, so kindly let me snap a few shots of her on Sunday with the new fabric I got in last week.


Let me know what you think!


P.S. - Of course, I had to stick to my roots and take her in the backyard for a quick natural light portrait...so pretty!

No comments: